No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
Digitrix Media is a comprehensive digital marketing company looking for a “Graphic Designer & Video Editor” with good experience in the field of creative design, video editing, and animation. The candidate should be able to plan concepts by reviewing relevant information and be skilled in video editing. The core responsibility of this position is the creation of informative Social Media Video Assets. Applicants should have hands-on experience in Adobe Photoshop besides primary Video Editing jobs.
Our Graphic Designer & Video Editor should be passionate about delighting users with immersive experiences with designs that engage, simplify work, minimizes efforts, and leave them with a great brand impression.
Note: Tasks will be varied from project to project.
· Must possess the ability to integrate audio and visual, storyboard, and make whiteboard animations and explainer videos that connect audio and visual.
· Designing illustrations, logos, and websites for products, companies, and agencies.
· Establishing the size and location of copy and illustrations, as well as formatting.
· Layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, etc.
· Be aware of social media platform policies regarding graphics sizes and placements.
· Design social media banners and Ads (Google, Facebook etc.) keeping the brand guidelines in mind.
· Design visuals (product photos, banners, blog banners, etc.) for E-commerce websites.
· Create email templates keeping the brand guidelines in mind.
· Concentrate on quality, content performance, and efficiency to advance the design methodology of the team.
· Close coordination with other members of the marketing department.
· Use images and text animations to create product-specific Instagram stories.
· Briefing and advising clients regarding design style, format, print production, and timeframes.
· Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
· Discover and implement the latest editing technologies and best practices within the industry in order to maximize efficiency.
· Must at least have a moderate command of the English language.
· Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages
· Must know: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe XD, InDesign, Filmora
· Creative mind and storytelling skills.
· Ability to develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software
· Basic knowledge of 3D is a plus but not mandatory
· Ability to create high-quality creative visual content
Minimum of 1-year of hands-on experience working in graphic designing and video editing.
Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 40,000 per month
Full-time, Contract, Office-Based
10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Link to your Behance portfolio and your Video links
Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for an interview.
Interested Candidates, please share your CV & Portfolio at JOBS@DIGITRIXME.COM along with the EXPECTED/CURRENT SALARY.