Digitrix Media is a comprehensive digital marketing company looking for a “WordPress Developer” to carry on projects independently and with a team. The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of WordPress development standards and best practices. Robust front-end and back-end skills with experience creating and working with custom themes are required.
As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including implementing WordPress themes, plugins, site integration, and security updates. You should be able to establish and guide website architecture to make sites attractive and user-friendly. Also, you will be responsible for WordPress training, troubleshooting and resolving website problems for clients and co-workers.
· Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
· Manage front-end & back-end website development
· Customizing WordPress plug-ins and themes
· Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
· Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
· Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices
· Monitor the performance of live websites
· Collaborate with members of the creative team
· Past experience and high-level understanding of the WordPress platform
· Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites
· WordPress customization of themes and plugins
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
· Expert in Browser compatibility issues
· Understands WordPress database schema and can migrate websites using Cpanel/Whm
· Optimize user interfaces of sites
Minimum 1 – 2 Years
Rs 35,000 – Rs 50,000 per month
Full-time, Contract, Office-Based
10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Applicant Must Provide:
Links to Portfolio/Website Mockups
Only Short Listed Candidates will be called for an interview.
Interested Candidates, please share your CV & Portfolio to JOBS@DIGITRIXME.COM along with the EXPECTED/CURRENT SALARY